The Quality Suites Drummondville invite you to bring your pets!
To ensure all guest satisfaction, the following policies were implemented:
– A non-refundable pet fee of $25 + applicable taxes per stay will be charged to my room’s invoice.
– A valid credit card number is required to complete my file.
– The room must be accessible to the housekeeping and/or technical maintenance staff. Pet must out of the room to facilitate the work of the hotel’s staff.
– Pets should never be left alone in the room and at any time.
– Pets are not allowed in the breakfast area.*
– The maximum of 2 pets are allowed per room, cats and dogs only.
– Pets will always be on leash during the stay in all areas of the hotel.
– Pets are not allowed in the elevators, guests will have to use the stairs when they move around with their pet(s).*
– Pet owners are responsible to clean after their pets.
– Pet owners are responsible for any broken items or damages caused by their pet.
– The room could be subject to inspection at any time during the stay and/or at departure.
– Noise or behavior complains: If the hotel receives a complaint related to a pet and the management is forced to compensate other guests, the amount will be billed to the pet’s owner.
– The initial fee will not be refunded once the guest has taken possession of the room accompanied by the pet.
Non-compliance of this policy will incur a minimum fine of $75 plus applicable taxes.
*Except for service dog
*We have a limited number of rooms that can accomodate pets
*Please be sure to specify clearly that you are accompanied by a pet at the time of reservation to ensure availability
For more informations about our pets policies, please contact the Hotel Quality Suites Drummondville.